<

Friday, June 10, 2005

The lord has blessed me with good friends

I have always had great friends around me to get through the broken road. And I love them all. They are the ones who get me through and I will do the same for them.

Take this as a testimonal. First, to Bing Lin, Junyi, Ken and Glenn. You have been by my side from the very first day I stepped into Bartley. You are my truly wonderful friends and I will treasure you guys.

Then, to Hui Ping, although we have had our ups and downs, I'm glad to know that we would always be good friends. I have realised my mistake and will not repeat them again. You have my word on that. Forgive me. I care for you and am happy whenever you are. You have been there in my dullest moments and i will return the favour someday.

To fadhil, Since sec 3, you have been the closes thing to a brother. Thanks for being there for me buddy. YXHV, although I barely remember you in Kindergarden, you are a good friend and we will let all past problems aside.

A special shout to Ming Wei, who has helped me numerous times. You are my older brother that is younger than my oldest brother and you are a friend sent by god and I hope you convert to Christianity or become a catholic(perferred :>). but the decision is yours and i'll respect it.

And for those i didn't mention, you are not forgotten, just dun wanna this entry to be too long.... I love all of you too and I will never forget you guys!

<--Matthew Matthias Tay--> Red Devil entered entry @ 10:37 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

<--Name: Matthew Matthias Tay Eng Chun School: TMC Academy~Mass Communication Jobs: VJ Times International|freelance Writer| Age: 18 going on 19 Date of Birth: 7/10/1988 Hobbies

<-- ~Sports~ Badminton, soccer, swimming and bowling ~~ Reading, writing ~~ The dream of mine -> to become a producer & scriptwriter -->

FRIENDS

Eclair || Ming Wei || Lisa || Stacey || My personal Blog || Alwyn||

ARCHIVES

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007

Now Playing:

Song: Dreams

Artist: Alysha