Wednesday, June 08, 2005
New storyline for the future
As most of my friends and family will know, I wanna become a scriptwriter/producer/author. I have gotten inspiration from the chinese show "Portrait of home"
1) A story about a Private Investigator and how his life changes with love
2) A story on how much love can change a person. When someone loves a person, it is difficult, near impossible task to get him/ her to change
Well, I write it out in case i forget about these 2 storylines which I plan to write after the exams. You may ask why is it all love stories? Well, In the past I use to write friction like my stories Dreamworld, star wars: Jedi Freedom Fighters etc. Or even Soccer involved like The team of Dream and Sports Connection. But love is something I hold deep in my heart. It happens all around you. Everywhere you go. If you could see love as a person, there is no way you could see the sky. Also, Love is something I am continuously pursuing. And I hope on day, I can catch it. Whether it's tomorrow, after the 'O's, during my poly life or post NS, I will continue to be patient and resilent. Hopefully, it can be with the person I can love forever. End here on my second entry today... tata! Oh, by the way, if you wonder why I chose 'Alone' as my song instead of 'inside your heaven', it's because it sings out my life. I'm alone...
<--Matthew Matthias Tay--> Red Devil entered entry @ 8:12 PM
ABOUT ME
<--Name: Matthew Matthias Tay Eng Chun School: TMC Academy~Mass Communication Jobs: VJ Times International|freelance Writer| Age: 18 going on 19 Date of Birth: 7/10/1988 Hobbies
<-- ~Sports~ Badminton, soccer, swimming and bowling
FRIENDS
Eclair || Ming Wei || Lisa || Stacey || My personal Blog || Alwyn||
ARCHIVES
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
Now Playing:
Song: Dreams
Artist: Alysha