Thursday, June 30, 2005
SUSPECTING....
It is no suprise that Xin Hong and Hui Ping appear to get along pretty well. What a despo he is. He is definately eyeing her. I can feel it. And it's not only me who suspecting something. The two closes friends of mine when it comes to relationship, Fadhil & Izwan both sense it too. I of course as xin hong's friend would at least wanna know that he likes her or not. I have given her up already. But as a friend, I dislike when somebody keeps a secret like that for me. It ain't pretty when i find out. If they tell me, I will wish them all the best(The same way I reacted when HuiPing and Uma did the prank on me last year on MY BIRTHDAY!). Yes, I will be sad, but I will get over it. I will wish them good luck. I'll tell Xin Hong that if he breaks her heart, I'll break his leg(I really might do it). I only want the best for my formerly known friend I regard as my sweet sis. How much I would give to return to the days she called me 'kor'... I feel so comforted when I recall those wonderful times we spent together in the past. We were siblings that vowed to help each other. We had made a pact(A pact which i'm almost sure she'd forgotten). We promised that if any one of us needed the others help, we would be there for one another. Regardless of time, whether it is midway trough my tution, mid-way through dinner or midnight. I will push everything aside and go to her side(I'll still do it if she'd needed me nowdays). That is my love for her. I call it unconditional love. Since we can't be together, this friendship is something i hold so deep in my heart. And Even though this sibling love between us doesn't exsist in her mind, it will always stay litted in my heart. (She now has 2 siblings
<--Matthew Matthias Tay--> Red Devil entered entry @ 4:35 PM
ABOUT ME
<--Name: Matthew Matthias Tay Eng Chun School: TMC Academy~Mass Communication Jobs: VJ Times International|freelance Writer| Age: 18 going on 19 Date of Birth: 7/10/1988 Hobbies
<-- ~Sports~ Badminton, soccer, swimming and bowling
FRIENDS
Eclair || Ming Wei || Lisa || Stacey || My personal Blog || Alwyn||
ARCHIVES
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
Now Playing:
Song: Dreams
Artist: Alysha