Monday, July 04, 2005
How to spoil a good day
Not that hard really to spoil youth day.
1) Tell your friend you decided not to follow you to bowling after saying yes 2 days ago.
2) Bowling score su*k hard.
3) Get your leg, arm and thumb injured throwing a gutter ball.
4) Go to smelly staircase to lan shop and walk up and down. In the end no space.
5)Go to another lan shop, also no space. waste 45 cents bus money.
6) Go home yourself because others wanna wait till 3.30.
7)Reminded of painful memories while walking home.
Sometimes I don't understand why I got the worst luck. Yesterday my godpa boost about how my cuz top his class. he's I think sec 1. Big f***ing deal!!! I must be the one to fail all my sub!!! Even EL!!! Then someone who I thought was my close friend turns and ignores me. It stinks! Then today, I can't even cook my own noodles! Must have someone at home. I can do it myself. First boil water over fire, put in noodles, put in ingredient, then egg, then off fire, use glove to pour noodle out and then eat. And now I'm sitting in front of the computer, bored outta my mind, typing this entry. At the mood I'm in how to study! Really, I think getting into a relationship will slove all my problems. I would be able to stop focusind on HP and carry on with my studies. I've said enough... Not like anyone will visit my blog...
<--Matthew Matthias Tay--> Red Devil entered entry @ 2:59 PM
ABOUT ME
<--Name: Matthew Matthias Tay Eng Chun School: TMC Academy~Mass Communication Jobs: VJ Times International|freelance Writer| Age: 18 going on 19 Date of Birth: 7/10/1988 Hobbies
<-- ~Sports~ Badminton, soccer, swimming and bowling
FRIENDS
Eclair || Ming Wei || Lisa || Stacey || My personal Blog || Alwyn||
ARCHIVES
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
Now Playing:
Song: Dreams
Artist: Alysha