<

Sunday, July 03, 2005

A sweet farewell-Will miss Miss Low

Miss Low has left us for London. Hehe, it sounds like a soccer club bidding farewell to their star player. But I assure you I feel like we've lost someone important. She was so crucial to the rise of 5N1. She was with us for 3 and a half years. And we love her. I do at least. Most of the chinese class was there. Even Wei Ming. I woke up at 3, got ready at met the 21 other miss low taught students from our class. it was great to meet up with Wei Ming again. Missed him... We chatted a bit, in chinese and pracrticed for oral. hehe. At 5.30, Miss Low arrived. Dino gave her a farewell gift with 'gift spelled as 'gife'... we booed him for getting such a simple word wrong... It was a rather emotional farewell. She shook everyone's hand and we formed two rows to see her off. Like guard of honours. When inside she turned and waved 7 times. I think she got cry... Lots of us did... mostly the girls. I kept my tears to myself. Then after walking to the train and being mimiced by the guys, we went to bedok for lunch. Bing, Glenn, Erick, Dino, wei Hong took cab. I took train with Ken. I stopped at Paya Lebar and meet Uma, Josephine, HP there. As expected, she didn't whisper a word to me. When got home, Bing SMS me ask me to tell them if i reached home safely. I dunno If I should be happy or fustrated. Did they think I was young and can't take care of myself? Or were they just caring as a clan should be??? Dunno lar... End here... Bye Miss Low! Will get your e-mail and will keep in touch!

<--Matthew Matthias Tay--> Red Devil entered entry @ 12:44 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

<--Name: Matthew Matthias Tay Eng Chun School: TMC Academy~Mass Communication Jobs: VJ Times International|freelance Writer| Age: 18 going on 19 Date of Birth: 7/10/1988 Hobbies

<-- ~Sports~ Badminton, soccer, swimming and bowling ~~ Reading, writing ~~ The dream of mine -> to become a producer & scriptwriter -->

FRIENDS

Eclair || Ming Wei || Lisa || Stacey || My personal Blog || Alwyn||

ARCHIVES

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007

Now Playing:

Song: Dreams

Artist: Alysha