<

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Thanks for all who stood by me


I saw nothing on my blog that was said. The think that angers me is the guilty plead their innocent. You can fool others, but not yourself. I have enough evidence, and I dun wish to say anymore. I have one thing left to say, to Ser Chong and Yi Ling, I have made a grave mistake which at that time, I failed to notice. I didn't mean no harm and I apologise. From the bottom of my heart, if you read this, I mean no harm. But a special shout to Wesley, Junyi, Bing Lin, Dilshad, Izwan and Fadhil. You guys showed that you really are my true friends. I was blinded and decieved by a lie. But this situation has helped me see whom I can trust. Thanks again. I wish no longer to bring this up anymore. I used to have this phrase as the center of my life. And now I do the same. It appears all this was fated to test myself. And my friends.




FATE CHANGES EVERYTHING
EVERYTHING CHANGES FATE

<--Matthew Matthias Tay--> Red Devil entered entry @ 8:03 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

<--Name: Matthew Matthias Tay Eng Chun School: TMC Academy~Mass Communication Jobs: VJ Times International|freelance Writer| Age: 18 going on 19 Date of Birth: 7/10/1988 Hobbies

<-- ~Sports~ Badminton, soccer, swimming and bowling ~~ Reading, writing ~~ The dream of mine -> to become a producer & scriptwriter -->

FRIENDS

Eclair || Ming Wei || Lisa || Stacey || My personal Blog || Alwyn||

ARCHIVES

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007

Now Playing:

Song: Dreams

Artist: Alysha