<

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Those who tried and failed knows.....
That I ain't easy to prank!!!


Those who tried has failed... Those who wants to try, better save your bills. Those who think I'm stupid, they are likewise. Those who thinks I'm blind, check if you can see yourself in the mirror. Those who thinks I'm deaf, please dig your eyes. Those who think I'm not around, better check twice. I am the cerebral assasin... I know who is who... I know their agenda... I know who are those that are trustworthy... And I know those who are traitors... I know I have yet to establish myself... But rest assured, when I decide to strike, there ain't no escape... When you decide to submit, I ain't going to release you... I'll break you inside out... A simple warning, don't mess with my feelings, my personal life. Or I'll decipitate you....

Wow... Probably the most sensible entry... But I mean what I mean, pranks are fun and all but don't overdo it. If anyone ever mess around with my personal feelings or my emotions again, they'll regret it... XHP... Watch out...

<--Matthew Matthias Tay--> Red Devil entered entry @ 8:59 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

<--Name: Matthew Matthias Tay Eng Chun School: TMC Academy~Mass Communication Jobs: VJ Times International|freelance Writer| Age: 18 going on 19 Date of Birth: 7/10/1988 Hobbies

<-- ~Sports~ Badminton, soccer, swimming and bowling ~~ Reading, writing ~~ The dream of mine -> to become a producer & scriptwriter -->

FRIENDS

Eclair || Ming Wei || Lisa || Stacey || My personal Blog || Alwyn||

ARCHIVES

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007

Now Playing:

Song: Dreams

Artist: Alysha