Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Am I in or not?
I don't wanna hold on the little thread of hope. Will I be part of the team for this Saturday's sovccer match, if it is confirmed??? One time I am told, why didn't I come for the match(on wed 10/8), It was actually because they claim they will be a fight. In the end it might just be a scam to stop me from joining them. But if they don't want me there say I'm not up for it to my face. Then I will stay back and improve my skills to one day be better. So when the match(maybe) on saturday imerged, I asked for details, they weren't sure if they wanted me to play. One thing to keep in mind, I won't go nor hold it against them if they don't want me to attend the match. I know I'm not up to par, but I really want to play because I love the game. I believe I can contribute. I'm good in the air. But do not let me think have hopes for the squad. I wanna perform, just be honest with me, and give me a chance to play.
Predictions for this football season
{I won't predict winners for titles, I'll put contenders}
Favourites----Dark horses
EPL: Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United, Tottenham
Top scorer: Thierry Henry(Ars), Ruud van Nistelrooy, Wayne Rooney(MU), Jermaine Defoe(Tot), Henri Camara(Wig), D.Cisse(Pool), Alan Shearer(NU)
F.A. cup: Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham.
Relegation: W.B.A., Sunderland, Blackburn Rovers, Birmingham, Wigan.
Promotion: Sheffield United, Southampton, Millwall, Cardiff, Crystal Palace.
League cup: Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool.
La Liga: Barcalona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Real Betis
Spanish cup: Villareal, Betis, Socidad, Sevilla.
Serie A: Juventus, AC Milan, Inter Milan, AS Roma.
Italian cup: Parma, Juventus, Milan, Inter, Bologna.
UEFA CUP: Villreal, Porto, Celtic, Tottenham, Weder Bremen.
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Chelsea, Manchester United, AC Milan, Real Madrid, Juventus, Barcalona.
<--Matthew Matthias Tay--> Red Devil entered entry @ 7:21 PM
ABOUT ME
<--Name: Matthew Matthias Tay Eng Chun School: TMC Academy~Mass Communication Jobs: VJ Times International|freelance Writer| Age: 18 going on 19 Date of Birth: 7/10/1988 Hobbies
<-- ~Sports~ Badminton, soccer, swimming and bowling
FRIENDS
Eclair || Ming Wei || Lisa || Stacey || My personal Blog || Alwyn||
ARCHIVES
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
Now Playing:
Song: Dreams
Artist: Alysha