Saturday, December 31, 2005
Maniche to reunite with Mourinho
Former Porto captain is set to join Chelsea on loan till the end of the season with an option to sign a two year deal for 5 million pounds. Maniche was in the Porto team which won the UEFA champions league with Jose and in the Euro 2004 Portugal side with sadly lost to host Grecce in the finals.
I've Won My Biggest Battle
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has revealed how the loyal and unconditional support of Manchester United fans drove him on to make an emotional comeback he feared he may never make. "It was great to get back," said Solskjaer. "It's what I've been working for all this time. I've been working to get back into training, back into the reserves, then to get on the first team bench, then to come on, which I have done now. When I came on to the field it was the moment that had been driving me on for all those months. The crowd were fantastic, really unbelievable."
Pat: My United Bust-Up
Patrick Vieira has revealed the truth behind his infamous tunnel bust-up with Manchester United. Vieira and Roy Keane snarled threats to each other before the last Premiership meeting between the rivals in February. Now Vieira reveals: “I told Gary Neville every time he plays against Arsenal he is kicking players for fun but when I see him against other teams it looks like he’s afraid of tackling people. He didn’t say anything back. He just hid behind Roy Keane! We had some hard battles over the years and on this occasion I just said to him ‘let’s go outside.’ It was like ‘are you ready?’ It was nothing bad.”
Vidic Close To United Move
Nemanja Vidic has agreed personal terms and passed a medical at United, paving the way for him to join the club when the transfer window opens on 1 January.United must first secure a work permit for the 24-year-old Serbia and Montenegro international defender. However, the club anticipate their application will go through next week.Providing there are no problems with the application, the 24-year-old centre-back, who joins from Spartak Moscow for an undisclosed fee, could make his debut against Burton Albion in the FA Cup on 8 January.Vidic is part of his nation's "famous four" defensive rearguard that conceded just one goal in their World Cup qualifying campaign.
Top scorers:
15 goals:Ruud van Nistelrooy(Man United)
12 goals:Frank Lampard(Chelsea)
10 goals:Thierry Henry(Arsenal), Wayne Rooney(Man United), Yakubu Ayenbeni(Boro)
<--Matthew Matthias Tay--> Red Devil entered entry @ 12:06 PM
ABOUT ME
<--Name: Matthew Matthias Tay Eng Chun School: TMC Academy~Mass Communication Jobs: VJ Times International|freelance Writer| Age: 18 going on 19 Date of Birth: 7/10/1988 Hobbies
<-- ~Sports~ Badminton, soccer, swimming and bowling
FRIENDS
Eclair || Ming Wei || Lisa || Stacey || My personal Blog || Alwyn||
ARCHIVES
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
Now Playing:
Song: Dreams
Artist: Alysha